Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat

Go down 
+18
Totally Isn't Maxxtoron
Teedler
Mr Allen J
Leonir01
UltraNERO
Sairei
Whitefire
KuatYards
Randomnator
ThePrussianCompy
Glict
Celo the Impossible
The Stalker of Shadows
FlowerFox
ViperaUnion
Zaroas
Darkel
Whoster
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

General Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:13 am

I slammed a finger in the door yesterday, so hard that the nail turned black and it swelled pretty bad. After a night during which I woke up constantly because I bumped it, my parents decided to bind it up so brushing against things wouldn't hurt, which is why I am able to type now. Unfortunately, having a huge nest of binding around a finger messes up my ability to type quickly and accurately, because I use a non-traditional style. If you see posts from me today, they will probably be very short, or nonexistent. I'm just saying this because I don't want anyone to freak out if it seems like I've vanished or something.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:31 am

Well that sounds excruciatingly painful. I hope your finger gets better...owwch.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
The Stalker of Shadows

The Stalker of Shadows

Location : That one place. you know where it is. Stop by and say hi!

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:11 pm

Sounds awful Vipera. I can empathize some. A few weeks back k I was is so much pian I literally couldn walk for about two days. I could barely wa lk for about two days after and before
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:43 pm

It's a lot less painful thanks to the cast, I wrote that post this morning because I thought it would hinder me a lot more than it did. Finer-tuned tasks aren't possible, but I can apparently type pretty fast because I've gotten used to it, now. I think the swelling's gone down a bunch, but since I haven't taken the wrapping off, and it still feels like I'm going to lose the nail (Three different people who have hit their hands with hammers have said so) I can only say it's just badly bruised. Nothing is broken, but it's not something that normally happens, which is why I have trouble ignoring it.

I came home from school, got a hot bath, ate some dinner, drank tons of water, and fell asleep for a bit. I feel much better right now since I am no longer sleep-deprived. I think a lack of sleep is worse than the injury is; it can make you feel sick.

Okay, with that in mind, what happened that you couldn't walk, Stalker?
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Sounds ouch, Vipera. Hope you feel better soon.

Also, for those of you who are interested, I've decided to go with a horror style RP. It won't be like it sounds, I'll explain it in the interest check.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows

The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:47 pm

in other news Windows 10 is out. Or rather the First preview biuld is. it's suppost to ship about mid 2015. seems they learned thier lesson with 8.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/press/2014/sep14/09-30futureofwindowspr.aspx
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:01 am

Might be out for a few days.
Seem to have come down with something, but we'll see.

*goes back to bed*
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 2:05 pm

Darky, I just read Whoster the Racist Snake 2 and it reminded me of this video:

Back to top Go down
Celo the Impossible

Celo the Impossible

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:40 am

*reads part 2 of Dark's story*
Wait so I was Whos'a Internet mistress and I died? XD*sends part two to cousin* last time she made the part about me Japanning everywhere her Skype tagline let's see what she does now
Back to top Go down
http://celo99.deviantart.com
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:56 am

I just made a new story called Macromeld in the Story section. It's going to have illustrations to go with it, so it will probably take longer for me to work on posts in it just because I have to illustrate them, but I think sometimes its really cool to have something to look at for people to tell a story with. I'm still going to ask, though, if people are going to read it or not, or at least what they think of it. I made the first post, but I want to know if it sounds interesting enough.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:32 pm

I'll have to read it when I get the time, Vipera. Very busy this week. I may have time tonight, but first I need to post in PD.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Kay. Chances are, you won't understand half of what I said in the prologue. I kind of intended for it to be that way, though.
Back to top Go down
ThePrussianCompy

ThePrussianCompy

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 pm

I looked at your story, and I like it. I'm all for crossovers, plus I like that you tried to explain it. It's fake, of course, but I love the prospect of learning more about "reality matter."
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:29 am

Well, it's actually not what I'd call a crossover, mainly because I'm not re-using any old characters for this. That would kind of take the fun out of the story for me.
Back to top Go down
ThePrussianCompy

ThePrussianCompy

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:18 am

Ah, I see. I'll stop speculation and just be surprised for now on.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Yeah, it might take a bit for the next post though. Lots of pictures with more detail than what I used for the previous ones.
Back to top Go down
Celo the Impossible

Celo the Impossible

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:50 pm

I'll have to finish reading your story later Vipera ;v; it seems interesting thus far, however
Meanwhile *updates sig* Shiki quotes are bae. Shiki quotes are life
Back to top Go down
http://celo99.deviantart.com
The Stalker of Shadows

The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Celo. Untill I saw those Shiki sigs and the like I though I was the only one who'd ever seen it. Everyone I talked to about it never heard of it.

I had a rather odd Coversation earlier today. We were talking about economics aand then it took a turn for the odd and strange. This sums it up in a single sentence

"Lol. We bounced from economics to deer giving lap dances......."
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows

The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:58 pm

I found this and though Whoster might get a luaght out of it.

General Chat - Page 6 565sai10
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Hey guys I posted an idea for a dark anime RP in the interest check section, if anyone is interested.

EDIT:

And for those of you Lion King and Harry Potter fans, Wink

General Chat - Page 6 Harry_Potter_enfused_with_The_Lion_King_joke__20140303_HarryPotterenfusedwithTheLionKingjoke

Speaking of the Lion King though, I hear Disney is set to make a Lion King 4 for TV only and a TV series to follow. Sadly though they said it would be centered more around preschoolers. I rather enjoyed the mature and sometimes dark level that came with the first movie. It was, in my view, beautifully grim. I wish Disney could do something for once that isn't geared for babies.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Ey guys. This is a random question.

Me and a few other people want to just do a random little ongoing RP. It has no storyline and is basically "what would happen if we threw these characters together" type thing. Normally I'd just do this through email because that's easier, but since there's three of us (maybe 4, depends on if I get Angel in on this) that could get a little chaotic.

So I was wondering if I could just put it up here, maybe in the 1x1 section even tho it's not 1x1?
I dunno.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Sure. 1x1 doesn't just have to be 2 people. As long as it's a set, limited group of people, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Okay sweet. Thanks. Very Happy

EDIT

In other news my friend bought me the Steam version of Spore. (No C&C or GA but Core Spore is cool. :B )
I literally have done nothing but this
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=340017127
for the past week.

Why dem groxxies play so hard to get.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Lol. I remember those days, I allied with the Grox in 2 days once.

Also, congrats to everyone. Today broke our record of most users online at once ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storyweb :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: