Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat

Go down 
+18
Totally Isn't Maxxtoron
Teedler
Mr Allen J
Leonir01
UltraNERO
Sairei
Whitefire
KuatYards
Randomnator
ThePrussianCompy
Glict
Celo the Impossible
The Stalker of Shadows
FlowerFox
ViperaUnion
Zaroas
Darkel
Whoster
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Sairei

Sairei

General Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:23 am

I have discovered my new favorite band.

Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
FlowerFox

FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:21 pm

I'd just thought I'd let everyone know I'm making a roleplay in the 1x1 section for a couple friends of mine. We plan on just keeping it to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Cool.

Nice to see you again Flowerfox.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:36 pm

I'm glad to see more activity here. I was starting to get worried for awhile. How is everyone doing?

Also, Sar, that is an awesome band!
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:19 am

And now for a Sar Life Update:

I'm doing pretty good. Back in college of course, but I don't have demons for roommates anymore so that's lovely. Also passing all my classes this go-around because, gasp, I have teachers that actually explain things and communicate with students.

I didn't pass my English class last semester (even tho I'm a flipping English major) because I interpreted an assignment wrong and my teacher didn't think to show us our grades until the semester was over. (It's an introduction to research English class, and research is not my forte... At least in the way that my teacher expected me to do it) What? A ZERO you say? Can't do anything about that! Take the class again! So I'm taking the same class with a different teacher and she's a LOT better at explaining things.

Don't get me wrong I can do research... I just don't do it the stupid way. You know? Where you spend an insane amount of time talking about how you found your sources instead of telling what you actually found?

"Hello. This is my research paper on ducks. To begin my research I first went to the library and looked at books about ducks. The books told me I could find ducks in ponds, so then I went to the pond to look for ducks to conduct my research. I conducted my research by staring at ducks and observing their behavior. A crazy old man approached me and told me he'd been observing the ducks for 20 years. He then told me all sorts of useful information about ducks. This has been a research paper about ducks."

Ok mini rant over. Now you know I really hate 'professional' research.

I also drew some stuff.
Die:
The Musician:
I'm especially proud of this one:
Take My Hand:

I also have started a tiny YouTube channel that I update when I'm bored.
This is one of my personal favorites even though it's so cringy lol.
HOW TO BABYSIT ENGINEERS:

Also been playing a lot of Warframe.
https://warframe.com/ <-- their website

Aight that's all I've got for now.

THIS HAS BEEN A SAR LIFE UPDATE.

Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:56 pm

This place is dead.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:43 pm

I keep coming in here to see if there's new activity, but there's nothing really open to me. You haven't even posted in Pride Days, Dark.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:43 am

Hm.

We walk among the dead.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Admin
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:45 pm

I haven't posted anywhere recently actually. College has not left me an ounce of spare time. But I will get to Pride Days today. And I had a good idea for another RP (actually two different ideas), but I don't know if I'll have the time for it. Maybe over Thanksgiving and Christmas break though...

EDIT: Actually, I may pitch my ideas anyways in the interest check section. Just in case I get time later on.
Back to top Go down
Randomnator

Randomnator

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:11 am

Shuffles around like a zombie, moaning occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:56 am

Ever been yelled at by a bunch of 9 year olds for no reason?
I have.
Ever joined one of your favorite games just to get cussed out and hated on for ten minutes for no reason?
I have.
Ever been told to kill yourself for liking Star Wars?
I have.
Ever been nervous to join a server for fear of getting insta-kicked?
I have.
Ever had a panic attack because of any of these events?
I have.
Someday they'll burn and I'll sit back and enjoy the show, laughing like a maniac.

Oh the joys of online gaming.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:52 pm

I tried joining servers before, but it just doesn't end well. I got sick of people spamming the chat with nasty words and everything else that I have no desire to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:57 am

Anyone here like Undertale?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storyweb :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: