Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avena (IC)

Go down 
+2
Canis_dirus
Sairei
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angelwolf99

Angelwolf99

Avena (IC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avena (IC)   Avena (IC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:39 am

Tyrael gave the Runaway a bit of a look, concerned that Lellis hadn't quite understood her meaning. She seemed increasingly dangerous as time went on, and more importantly more violent. Not that Lellis himself was any less unnerving, though for an entirely different reason. In fact almost everyone present was some form of very strange.

"Cursed?" he asked, not entirely skeptical, "what sort of curse?"
Back to top Go down
Glict

Glict

PostSubject: Re: Avena (IC)   Avena (IC) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Claptrap gasped, "Curses? What does the curse do? Is it deadly? I bet it's REALLY deadly."
Back to top Go down
True Night

True Night

PostSubject: Re: Avena (IC)   Avena (IC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 pm

"Hold your applause buddy, that was nothin' And you still haven't made any accommodations for your guest of honor." By that Runaway was referring to herself. She lowered her axe and did a hair flip undoing everything she just fixed.

"This curse explains a little, namely why this castle is so easy. I've raided hundreds of cursed castles for quick materials, though this one seems lacking." She paused then continued. "Oh well, all it'd take to get this place back to normal is for the owner to return and update the place. No biggie."

When Lellis donned his spectacles Runaway openly snickered at him. She bit her lip like she was trying to contain herself, but it was a failed effort.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus

Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Avena (IC)   Avena (IC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:45 pm

"I don't think the owner is going to return anytime soon. This castle seems to have been abandoned for some time" remarked Thel in answer the Runaway's last comment, remaining stoic as ever. He looked towards Lellis "Tell us about this curse you speak of Lellis"
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Avena (IC)   Avena (IC) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:56 pm

With the donning of his unusual glasses, Lellis seemed to adopt a more serious stance. Before answering anyone, he picked up another white cape from the bits of cloth scattered in his sleeping area. Draping this around his shoulders, it abruptly transformed into a lab coat. From one of the inner pockets he pulled a clipboard, which had several pages stuck to it. Flipping through these, he began to speak in a very dignified and scientific manner.

"According to my observations, as I have spent the last six months living in this castle, something caused the inhabitants to leave well over two hundred years ago. Where they went is beyond my understanding, and how this castle has been immune to the elements is questionable too." His gaze flitted around, stopping on each person in the room briefly. It settled last on the Runaway as he noted her laughter, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "I would be able to answer the question of curses more thoroughly if I could explore the two guard towers in the forest, as several of the writings I've studied show they were built for the same purpose as everyone leaving, but I cannot leave the castle."

Lellis tucked the clipboard back into his lab coat. He folded his arms and leaned back slightly, his nonexistent whiskers twitching. This gave him an almost sassy look. "I suppose that's part of my curse. I can't leave the castle grounds, and then information I seek is outside."
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Angelwolf99

Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Avena (IC)   Avena (IC) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:36 pm

"You cannot leave?" Tyrael asked, confused. "Why can you not leave?"

He supposed it could have been because of the monsters, but he hadn't seen any. Maybe they came out later at night. Or maybe Lellis had simply imagined them. Or maybe it was something completely different. He couldn't know until Lellis answered, or possibly not at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avena (IC)   Avena (IC) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avena (IC)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3