Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edgeworld (OOC)

Go down 
+6
Glict
Whitefire
ViperaUnion
Celo the Impossible
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angelwolf99

Angelwolf99

Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Took me long enough but there >_<

Name: Kyrath
Race: Dragon
Ethnicity: Amica
Faction: Anti-Human
Appearance: Kyrath is fairly average in length for a dragon his age, but thin.  He has three sets of wings, two larger sets near each other toward the front, and another smaller set halfway down his tail.  At the tip of his tail he has a frill that can open and close to help him steer, almost like another set of wings.  Instead of horns or ears, he has two curved plates that come out from the sides of his head.  He has gold scales and wings, but his wingtips and the tip of a frill running down his back are bright blue that glows brighter when he has charged light.
Height: about nine feet tall.
Personality: Kyrath can be grumpy around new people, and greatly dislikes humans.  He and his family used to live where the humans built their city, and were driven out when they arrived.  Because most of the forest nearby was already claimed by other dragons, they ended up spending a long time running from place to place looking for food and shelter.  Eventually he left his family so they could spread out, and has since insisted on living near the city so he can 'keep an eye on the humans'.  While he will almost always choose other dragons over humans, he still remembers the ones that chased him out of the only shelter he could find, instead of helping him.  He also knows that the younger humans did not cause this, and some of the older ones would rather go home now if they could.  He tries to remember that when making decisions.  Around friends, Kyrath can almost be considered noble.  Most importantly, he is loyal to anyone he considers a friend, and will refuse to lie about anything.  In fact, he considers lying to be the worst thing you can do to anyone, even your enemies.  He can, occasionally, be pushed too far, and hold a grudge for a very long time if he believes he should.
Skills: Kyrath prides himself on his flying.  He may not be able to turn on a dime, but he can build up a lot of speed very quickly, and still retain the ability to turn decently.  He is not, however, very good at hovering.  Despite the speed he usually flies at, he can usually hit bolts of light roughly on target.  He's not any better at charging them than anyone else, though.
Other: pastaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion

ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:42 pm

I think the humans are in trouble, with all the anti-human characters, although it looks like the anti-human faction is going to be pretty interesting in regards to the variation of views, and how that affects character development.

...Gah...I should really make a human, but I kind of just want to develop only one character, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99

Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:53 pm

Yeah same here. Especially with the amount of time I stared at an empty character sheet and had no ideas for a human at all.

I do have plans for this dragon though... Plaannsssssss...
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Accepted, Angel. Very Happy

Ok I need to stop being lazy and put up the IC.
As for humans being in trouble...

...MUHUWHAHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
ThePrussianCompy

ThePrussianCompy

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:00 pm

I'll bet the tensions will be very high. Isaac & the mayor may not have very many friends in Edgeworld.
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:53 pm

IC is up. :3
Back to top Go down
ThePrussianCompy

ThePrussianCompy

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:56 pm

Alright! I'll post tomorrow, when I'm not under the influence of NiQuil.

...I should really sleep.
Back to top Go down
Whitefire

Whitefire

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:42 am

.......MUWAHAHAHAH

I HAVE POSTED.

Are Kirauk, Mireth, and Silauze the only pro human dragons? WOAH FRICK.

TROUBLE BE BREWIN'
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:28 am

Well I'd say the only official characters. The 'factions' themselves are pretty evenly split.

I still have dragons and humans I have yet to make sheets for, so you just hold yer horses and all will be explained in time. XD
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:21 pm

So I might be vanished for the next week or so.
Blame TF2 opening Halloween Mode early.

heheheh
Back to top Go down
Whitefire

Whitefire

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:21 pm

POST PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Sairei

Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:53 am

Back to top Go down
Whitefire

Whitefire

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Perfect.

Absolutely perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edgeworld (OOC)   Edgeworld (OOC) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Edgeworld (OOC)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3