Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Guide to the Galaxy [Not the final name]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leonir01

Leonir01

Your Guide to the Galaxy [Not the final name] Empty
PostSubject: Your Guide to the Galaxy [Not the final name]   Your Guide to the Galaxy [Not the final name] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:58 pm

Just reposting this from somewhere else to see if anyone here is interested.

I want to know if anyone would be interested in a RP that takes place in the same universe as The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy where you are a human who was rescued by passing aliens before Earth was blown to pieces to make room for an intergalactic highway, along with several other humans they rescued (captured). Of course, the aliens won't rescue you for free, they will want you to work for it, so they make you apply for the first job opening they find that you're qualified for, which would be as an editor for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. You will have to travel throughout the galaxy to collect info for the Guide which will normally cause you to encounter crazy things such as depressed robots that were programmed to kill, but they don't want to kill and business owners that try to "buy" you because they think human meat is delicious. Just remember, don't panic.

While the story will develop over time, and it won't be very obvious at the beginning, but it will be there by the end. I can't even reveal the main antagonist without revealing spoilers. I would also like to note that this RP is in its early stages and I will need to develop the plot more and reread the books to create the optimal experience.

Oh yes, this is a humorous RP that takes place in space. I'm pretty sure a RP based off of that sentence alone could be really fun if done right.
Back to top Go down

Your Guide to the Galaxy [Not the final name]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storyweb :: Community :: Interest Checks-
Jump to: