Storyweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyweb

Storyweb is a place where writers can gather and spread their art!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flower's Interesting RP Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlowerFox

FlowerFox

Flower's Interesting RP Idea Empty
PostSubject: Flower's Interesting RP Idea   Flower's Interesting RP Idea EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:51 pm

I just kind of spontaneously came up with this idea, and I think it's interesting. Basically, the premise is that everyone plays a character from some well known franchise, except they get teleported to some place, and they have amnesia. The catch is, none of us roleplayers (except the GM of course) knows who the other role players are playing as, so we all have to try and figure it out based on the characters' actions and what not. I know there still needs to be a bit of work done, but what do you guys think? Is it something you'd be interested in?
Back to top Go down
Leonir01

Leonir01

PostSubject: Re: Flower's Interesting RP Idea   Flower's Interesting RP Idea EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:17 am

Sounds like Dimensional Clash, yet very different. My only concern if someone is Mario, the second they say something like "the very confused man took his hat off and looked at it. It was red and had a big white spot with a red M on it." Also, how much do people forget because the Pokemon world has the exact same franchises as us except for Pokemon, of course. Other than that, I'd try it.
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox

FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: Flower's Interesting RP Idea   Flower's Interesting RP Idea EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:41 am

Leonir01 wrote:
Sounds like Dimensional Clash, yet very different. My only concern if someone is Mario, the second they say something like "the very confused man took his hat off and looked at it. It was red and had a big white spot with a red M on it."
I was actually planning on having the character's come in wearing a white t-shirt, light grey sweatpants and white sneakers (all tailored for them, of course) rather than their old clothes to make it a little less obvious. So Mario for example wouldn't be wearing his red hat. To us he'd just be a short mustached Italian man.

Leonir01 wrote:
Also, how much do people forget because the Pokemon world has the exact same franchises as us except for Pokemon, of course.
They would forget their name, their abilities, their jobs, who their friends were (or if they even had friends), essentially their identity. However, they would still be able to remember things that were commonplace in their world, such as pencils, scissors, McDonald's, or in Mario's case goombas, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower's Interesting RP Idea   Flower's Interesting RP Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Flower's Interesting RP Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storyweb :: Community :: Interest Checks-
Jump to: